spring

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve! Are you Ready?!

I was trying to figure out if we should start some traditions of our own and trying to think of something we could do tonight for Christmas. I asked Jeremy what we could start with our family and he said, "Nothing!"
After thinking about this I soon came to realize that if you have a tradition and for some reason one year you can't do it because of other things going on then you might feel bad. So we are doing whatever we want. We don't have anywhere to go or any engagements we have to be to and that in itself makes the kids happy. So we are going to do whatever we want, watch a movie, have some popcorn, or play games.
This summer I bought skiis at a garage sale for all the kids for about $10 a piece, so that when Quinton and Mckenna signed up for the school skii program I wouldn't have to buy rentals everytime. So today the kids were needing something to help the day go by faster. Jeremy took them outside to ride snowmobiles and this is what I find!!
Jeremy was pulling them behind the snowmachine!


4 comments:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Don't you just love the snow?!! Our girls were so excited to have snow for Christmas this year. It was fun to see you at Church today, we'll have to get together in the next couple of weeks. :)

Margaret said...

These blogs are great! I can see the kids playing outside without getting cold. Skiing behind the snowmachine in the yard looks safer than down a hill.

Womack Family said...

Hey it looks like you guys all had a wonderful holiday season. I remember you buying the skies this summer. Looks like they turned out great. Miss ya lots!

Womack Family said...

Hey also I just saw your mother in laws message. Would you tell her that I forgot to get back to her but that when we moved I got rid of all the pampered chef recites that I'd been saving and that I'm really sorry. Thanks