spring

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

To update after Christmas!

I haven't blogged for such a long time cause I had my gall bladder removed on Dec. 29, and have just been trying to recover and get back to doing all the mom things that your kids seem to need done. Doing better now and just trying to figure out what things I can eat! The kids got back to school and all the fun things that come with being a mom who runs them everwhere! Quinton and Mckenna are participating in the ski program at school, they get discounted lift passes and get buses up to Kelley Canyon, where they can learn and take lessons or just have fun on their own. I found ski's at a garage sale this summer, and since Quinton participated last year and knew he would want to do it again I bought a pair of skis for him, Mckenna, Kade and Colton. Mckenna goes on Tuesday's and Quinton on Wednesday, so we are planning on going as a family with Quinton next week, without Colton and Carson, so they can show us their stuff.
Quinton and Kade are playing basketball on the Rigby Youth teams and just had their first games last Saturday. They both lost but both played really well. Here are a few pictures I took over the Holidays!

Colton and Carson shoveling snow on Christmas! We start 'em young!

2 comments:

Andersen said...

your family alwasy has so much fun. I hope when my family has grown we can do those types of fun things.

Margaret said...

Didn't know these fun pictures were on here. I love the pictures and the people!