Wow, Look how little all the kids look! It seems just like yesturday!!
spring
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Carson!
Today 3 years ago I lay in a hospital bed in horrible pain waiting for a little person to arrive. As most of you know we don't find out the sex of our babies before they are born. At this point in the process I was really hoping for a girl! But needless to say, I am so thankful for my Carson, and I am glad to have another son! Colton and Carson are best buddies and I wouldn't have it any other way. When Carson was born he weighed a whoppin' 8lbs. 11 oz. and he still is a pretty hefty boy with all smiles most of the time. And how can you resist those big blue eyes! We celebrated his birthday early on Sunday (because we lead a hectic life) and I do have pictures, just not downloaded yet. So here are a few of him as a baby and I'll post others latter.Happy Birthday Carson! We Love You!
Kade almost 5, Colton 18 months, Carson 1 week


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Carson!! I'm glad for the sweet boy you are. We love you and your family so much. Good job on the school projects. I didn't see them so I'm glad for the pictures.
We sure love Carson. We're glad that you had a boy too! It's weird to think of him being a girl. I can't believe he's 3! They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment