spring

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update Before the Baby Comes!

I figured I better update my blog before the baby comes and changes the way my life runs right now! A few pictures from Easter weekend. We spent Thursday-Saturday of Easter weekend at my mom's time share condos at Bear Lake with my brother and sister and their families. It was cold and snowy but the kids had a great time swimming in the indoor pool, playing with cousins, coloring easter eggs, and the big Easter egg hunt that we had to do inside because of the blizzard outside! A great time was had by all!!




Quinton and Mckenna are enjoying the new sports that they wanted to try. Quinton is doing track (he hates to run, but whatever) and Mckenna is trying volleyball for the first time. They both seem to really enjoy their sport. Quinton so far has competed in the long jump, high jump, and 100m dash. He was suppose to have another track meet today but was cancelled due to the rain storm we are having. Mckenna is almost done with volleyball, her last tournament is on May 1. They have a young team that has never played before but they have all had fun playing, and that really is what is most important. So here are a few pictures. And the next time I blog hopefully there will be pictures of a baby!

4 comments:

Heather said...

It was fun to read a new post, but I have to admit, I can't wait for pictures of the baby!! Hang in there until the baby comes! If you need anything, let us know.

Paige Telford said...

I thought for sure this was the post announcing the new baby! But I always like to see what your family is up to. Busy busy!

Margaret said...

It is always fun to see pictures of the activities you have been doing. Good action shots of Mckenna and Quinton and you had quite the group for your own private Easter egg hunt.

Andersen said...

What a happy family. I am so excited to see your new bundle of joy. I hope that things go well and everyone is healthy and happy. You are such a great example.