Mckenna all dressed up for her Young Women in Excellence night, they had all the girls dress up in formals! She is very beautiful, but I wasn't ready to see her like this just yet!
Grandma Chandler's 80th Birthday Party with all her children! My mother-in-law is the 2nd from the left.
Thanksgiving my mom got all the girls breast cancer awareness t-shirts.
Kennedi with Santa not the happiest little girl but not screaming either!
Kennedi posing for the camera. Carson wanted his picture taken with his train and then Kennedi had to have a turn. Isn't she just the cutest girl you've ever seen?! I think so!
Trip to Island Park with Ty and his family and Heather to find some snow and do some sledding.
Amanda and I took a Photography class together and I cam home and used Kennedi as a model to practice my depth of field.
This picture is suppose to say "WE Love You!" but the models got a little carried away with their poses but still cute. And no I did not pick out their outfits, somethings just don't deserve the fight and you just throw your hands in the air and say Oh Well!




2 comments:
Hooray for the pictures!! It is so fun to look at and read about the things my family has been doing. Such busy and beautiful grandchildren!
Very fun pictures!
Post a Comment