spring

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A quick update

Well I haven't obviously posted in a while and rather bore everyone with all my pictures I thought just a quick post of things we have done and are doing that keep us busy!  Above: Kennedi with her best little friend Kaylie throwing rocks in the pond! Below: Kennedi's favorite TV personality DORA!

Quinton and his friend at Lagoon on a band trip get ready to be launched!
I started tending a little 2month old baby girl and We loved having her in our home but it only lasted for a couple of months, cause when summer hit and all the kids were home and their activities 8 kids were just too much for me to handle!
Field trip with Colton
Kade's Pinata project
Horse back rides
Kennedi turns 3! Please OH please slow down!!
Enjoying our new Fire Pit!
Kennedi decides to help her horse Minnie trim the grass! with scissors!haha

Playing with new technology! ipone 4S just goofing around!
Carson's Field trip

Gordon Hall Family Reunion just Clownin' Around
FHE with Ty and Amanda's Family at the park!


No comments: