spring

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Fun

We had a fun Easter weekend spent at my mom's timeshares at Bear Lake.  My sister and brother with their families were there also, so lots of fun with cousins.  We went swimming in the indoor pool, colored easter eggs, had an easter egg hunt, went swimming, drove to Evanston for church on Sunday and had family games, went swimming, and drove home.  Did I mention we went swimming?   Here is a few pictures of our fun weekend. 




 I tried to get a good picture of the kids Sunday morning but as you can tell the sun was out in full force. Not to warm but too bright to smile for the camera!

Two cute girls in their matching dresses.  This is  my brothers little girl Callista and Kennedi.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What fun pictures. I love them! I can't believe Kennedi is 1. What a fun year. And I had heard about your Easter weekend but it is fun to put pictures with it.